Item: Pyramid hot tent (with snow skirt)
outer : 210D waterproof and flame-retardant oxford fabric
inner : 210T polyester bottom + B4 mesh / 210T breathable cloth （optional )
pole, pegs : aluminum alloy
Size: as picture show in detail page.
full set: approximate 3.6kg
outer set (without inner tent) : approximate 2.9kg
Note: The stove, chair, sunshade（flysheet, the square tarp), etc. in the picture are only used as shooting props, not included in the tent.
Full set or outer set is optional, please select the version you need.(Outer set not include the inner tent!)
You may be interested in how our flame retardant fabrics work, this video will tell you.
(Note: Flame retardant ≠ fireproof, you still need to keep a safe distance from the heat source.)
*The square tarpaulin is not included in the tent and is only used as a shooting prop.
*The square tarp is not included in the tent and is only used as a shooting prop.
*Inner tent is not include in "outer tent set", please order the "full set" if you need it.
Inner tent (optinal)
We provide 2 kinds of inner tent.
3-seasons inner is mainly made of mesh, It has better breathability and is suitable for seasons with higher temperatures.
4-seasons inner is mainly made of breathable cloth.It has better wind protection and is suitable for colder weather seasons.
Steps to set up
1. Connect the pole, the connecting buckle of the inner tent, and the foam ball.
2. Lay the tent flat on the ground and drive in nails (keep the tent loose so that the poles can hold it up).
3. Open the zipper and use poles to prop up the tent. If it cannot be held up, please adjust the position of the nails to make the tent loose.
4. Fix the inner tent with nails. Be careful not to make the inner tent directly under the chimney window. Keeping the door of the inner tent flush with the zipper of the outer tent will be more beautiful and convenient.
5. Adjust the nails of the outer tent to make the outer tent smooth and beautiful.
Note: Flame-retardant fabric does not mean that the fabric is fire-proof, but it means that after the fire source is removed, the fire on the fabric will be extinguished immediately, will not continue to burn, and will not expand the fire area.
When using fire outdoors, please pay attention to safety, maintain air circulation, and avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.